May 20, 2015
- Among 22 publicly traded North American staffing companies, 1Q15 revenue increased by a median 5.2% year-over-year.
- Sixty-eight percent experienced positive y/y organic revenue growth, down from 4Q14's 75%.
- Forty-six percent reported positive net income, down from 71% in 4Q14.
May 19, 2015
With working time regulations never far from the headlines, this document provides a global overview taking into consideration maximum working hours, overtime pay, rest periods and break entitlements and holidays.
May 8, 2015
Total Talent Management refers to an employer’s practice of routinely considering TOTAL TALENT when it comes to talent acquisition or management including hiring an employee, using a contingent worker, or even acquiring a robot, etc. This ground-breaking report conducted in partnership with ERE Media... More
April 18, 2015
- Staffing firm plans for Affordable Care Act
- Most effective marketing & sales tactics for staffing firms
- Metrics: time-to-fill, order fill rates, quit rates, early termination rates
- Medical and non-medical benefits offered to temps
- 403 page report summarizes 7 years of surveys
March 24, 2015
- Among 24 publicly traded North American staffing companies, 4Q14 revenue increased by a median 5.4% year-over-year.
- Seventy-five percent experienced positive y/y revenue growth, down from 3Q14's 89%.
- Seventy-one percent reported positive net income, down from 78% in 3Q14.
March 10, 2015
- We interviewed CEOs at seven fast-growing industrial staffing firms
- The seven firms achieved organic average annual revenue growth of 43% from 2009 to 2013, compared with 13% growth in the segment
- CEOs discussed competitive differentiators, growth drivers, outlook, and the Affordable Care Act... More
February 19, 2015
- This interactive tool displays annual compensation data for staffing firm professionals.
- Compensation is broken out by experience, job title, company size and skill segment.
December 19, 2014
- RPO providers were surveyed with regard to technology solutions and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- We asked respondents two questions: “What technology solutions are used to support the RPO process?” and “What percent of your RPO hires go through the following ATS platforms?”
November 26, 2014
- Staffing firms were asked to recommend their top two favorite vendors, and to explain their selection
- Four vendors received 20 or more recommendations, 25 additional received at least three
- Job boards and front office solutions platforms topped the list
November 18, 2014
- Among 27 publicly traded North American staffing companies, 3Q14 revenue increased 8.9% y/y (median).
- Eighty-nine percent experienced positive y/y revenue growth, up from 2Q14's 74%.
- Seventy-eight percent reported positive net income, down from 83% in 2Q14.