June 2, 2015
- An overview of the requirements for employers to file information returns with the IRS, and to provide statements to their full-time employees about offers of healthcare coverage; and
- An explanation of the notices issued to employers by state and federal Exchanges regarding employees who... More
June 1, 2015
- Only 16% of temporary workers want to be called temps
- Preferred job designation varies by wage
- Term most widely accepted: "contractor"
May 26, 2015
- Thirty-eight percent of temps say they have signed up
- Higher than temps projected previously
- Heaviest users: lowest-paid, youngest and oldest
May 26, 2015
Follow the four-step guide in our Global Risk Management Framework to better understand and deal with contingent workforce risk around the world.
May 22, 2015
- Profile of four leading FMS providers
- The most in depth look at providers that exists
- Learn about industries served, metrics, market size, and technical functionalities
May 20, 2015
- Among 22 publicly traded North American staffing companies, 1Q15 revenue increased by a median 5.2% year-over-year.
- Sixty-eight percent experienced positive y/y organic revenue growth, down from 4Q14's 75%.
- Forty-six percent reported positive net income, down from 71% in 4Q14.
May 19, 2015
With working time regulations never far from the headlines, this document provides a global overview taking into consideration maximum working hours, overtime pay, rest periods and break entitlements and holidays.
May 8, 2015
- The US added 223,000 jobs in April
- 16,100 temp jobs were added, the second straight month of gains following declines in January and February
- Revisions reduced overall job gains in February and March by 39,000, but increased temp gains by 4,900
May 8, 2015
Total Talent Management refers to an employer’s practice of routinely considering TOTAL TALENT when it comes to talent acquisition or management including hiring an employee, using a contingent worker, or even acquiring a robot, etc. This ground-breaking report conducted in partnership with ERE Media... More
May 6, 2015
- Canada staffing industry expected to decline slightly in 2015 and rebound in 2016
- Cutbacks in oil and gas sector driving decline, partially offset by rising demand from export sector
- This report includes staffing market size estimates by skill segment