August 20, 2014
- Washington Supreme Court Expands Joint Employer Liability Under Washington’s Minimum Wage Act
- Fifth Circuit Rules Franchisor Not Employer of Franchisee’s Employees Under the FLSA
- NLRB General Counsel Proposes New Joint Employer Standard
- California Supreme Court Holds Misclassification Claims... More
May 2, 2014
- Overview of EEOC guidance and FCRA requirements
- Relevant case law provided
- Appendix discusses impact on contingent workforce management
April 25, 2014
- Overview of the U.S. legal landscape
- Affordable Care Act, IC misclassification and other key topics discussed
- Details on employers' statutory costs
April 3, 2014
- Legislation could raise Affordable Care Act’s definition of full-time employee
- OSHA discusses who is responsible for recording temps’ injuries
- Legislation would raise federal minimum wage to $10.10 per hour
- White House looking at update to ‘white collar’ overtime exemption
- Federal agencies... More
March 6, 2014
- An overview of the final regulations concerning the ACA employer mandate, or "play-or-pay"
- Transition relief effectively delays implementation for companies with fewer than 100 full-time employees, lowers the hurdle for larger employers
- Changes to rules on breaks in service and definition... More
February 13, 2014
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Get a concise update on the most critical changes that will affect contingent work at the local, state and national level.
- Duration approximately 1 hour
December 12, 2013
- Sample contract clauses include termination assistance, no-suspension, key personnel, and more
- Information on how to handle ownership rights to data
December 11, 2013
- A brief overview of the options available to staffing firms for outsourcing compliance
- PEOs are a potentially viable option, though as a group they have become less willing to work with staffing firms in recent years
- Administrative outsourcing partners offer a more comprehensive suite of services... More
December 11, 2013
- Exclusive insights on Contingent Workforce in South Africa.
- Overview of business practices and legal limitations.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
December 10, 2013
- Sample contract clauses include renegotiations, most favored customer, right-to-hire, and more
- Information on how to handle overtime and permanent placement fees in contracts with suppliers