July 23, 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Brunel International and Skilled Engineering.
- We provide a Register of Engineering Staffing Suppliers by segment and information about the challenges for the industry including skill shortages.
- Given the importance of, and interest in, the Oil... More
July 17, 2014
- Excel file and report identify highest-opportunity U.S. geographic areas for temporary staffing
- Provides temporary staffing market data at the state, metro, and county levels
- Includes metro market size estimates and color-coded maps
July 16, 2014
- This Insight Report provides an introduction to the category of Human Cloud platforms which SIA defines as Crowdsourcing.
- The SIA definition of Crowdsourcing platforms is clarified, the scope and dimensions of the space estimated, and the foregoing is substantiated by citing many representative... More
July 3, 2014
- Total nonfarm employment rose by 288,000 in June
- The unemployment rate fell from 6.3% to 6.1%
- Temporary help services added 10,100 jobs in June
July 1, 2014
- U.S. Staffing Industry Stock Index declined 0.3% in 1H14
- Five stocks advanced, 12 declined
- Underperformed S&P 500 (up 6.1%) and Russell 2000 (up 2.5%)
June 10, 2014
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- 2014 Survey of Contingent Workforce Buyers
- Approximately 1 hour
June 6, 2014
- Total nonfarm employment rose by 217,000 in May
- Temporary penetration rate reached 2.06%
- The temporary help services industry added 14,300 jobs in May
June 4, 2014
- Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labor markets in North America.
- Browse news by category and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends, and employment data.
May 23, 2014
- Buyers continue to remain bullish with respect to near‐term hiring plans
- Buyers were most bullish about the long-term prospects for high-skilled workers, SOWs, offshore workers, and outsourced company functions
- The average reported contingent share of workforce is expected to grow from 18%... More
May 20, 2014
- Seventy-six percent of public staffing firms reported positive y/y revenue growth in 1Q14, down from 82% in 4Q13.
- Median revenue grew by 6.5% y/y among 21 publicly listed staffing companies.
- Eighty-one percent of public staffing firms reported positive net income in 1Q14.