April 24, 2013
- Adecco reported moderate growth in finance/legal in 2H12. Due to expiration of several large contracts, Hudson Global continued to experience revenue declines.
- Employment in legal services industry gained 11,000 jobs in 2011, the best year since the recession.
- As of our April forecast,... More
April 18, 2013
- While generally positive, publicly-held healthcare staffing firms reported a wide range of revenue growth rates in 2H12, with wider variation within specific healthcare sub-segments.
- According to Pulse survey respondents in the allied healthcare staffing segment, median y/y revenue growth... More
April 17, 2013
- U.S. Staffing Industry Stock Index up 19% in 1Q13
- 14 gainers, 3 decliners
- Outperformed S&P 500 (up 10%) and Russell 2000 (up 12%)
April 16, 2013
- Public companies exhibited small declines and single-digit revenue growth in 2H12, continuing a slowing growth trend beginning in late 2011.
- In January and February, Pulse data showed median revenue growth rates decelerated in both the office/clerical and industrial segments.
- Total employment... More
April 9, 2013
- U.S. Staffing Market to Grow 6% in 2013
- Healthcare segment up 9%, IT and Marketing/Creative up 8%
- U.S. Market Size is Near Historic Peak, Adjusting for Inflation
April 9, 2013
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Introducing our Internal Compensation Estimator tool
April 4, 2013
- Public companies reported declining search revenue in American geographies in 2H12, and throughout 2012.
- Internal employment at retained search firms declined in recent months, however on an annual basis, the industry gained roughly 4,500 jobs over the past twelve months.
- We estimate that the... More
April 3, 2013
- Public companies in the American finance/accounting staffing industry reported moderate annual sales growth in the second half of 2012, continuing a trend of positive growth beginning in early 2011.
- Median year-over-year revenue growth was 8% in February 2013, according to Pulse Survey respondents.... More
April 2, 2013
- Public companies generally exhibited slow to moderate engineering sales growth in 2H12, sub-categories varied significantly.
- Among Pulse Survey respondents, median y/y revenue growth was 15% in February, in line with levels seen over the past twelve months.
- Total employment growth in industries... More
April 1, 2013
- On Assignment's Oxford segment experienced fastest 2H12 revenue growth, +26% y/y in 3Q12, +27% y/y in 4Q12.
- Among Pulse respondents, median y/y revenue growth was 5% in February.
- Median unemployment rate for computer and mathematical occupations fell roughly .7 percentage points between... More