November 21, 2014
- Internal staffing levels at employment placement agencies suggest strong growth
- The U.S. direct hire market grew by 8% in 2013
- We project that the U.S. direct hire market will grow by 7% in 2014 and by 10% in 2015
November 20, 2014
- The office/clerical temp staffing market did not grow in 2013
- We project growth of 2% in 2014, and 2% in 2015
- Recent financial results from three publicly held staffing companies indicate that market conditions are modestly improving
November 18, 2014
- Among 27 publicly traded North American staffing companies, 3Q14 revenue increased 8.9% y/y (median).
- Eighty-nine percent experienced positive y/y revenue growth, up from 2Q14's 74%.
- Seventy-eight percent reported positive net income, down from 83% in 2Q14.
November 12, 2014
- Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labor markets in North America.
- Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
November 12, 2014
- Global RPO market estimate
- Forecast for Future Growth
- Results of our survey of RPO providers
November 11, 2014
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Staffing firm 10-year revenue plans
- Pay-rate rangefinder tool
- Approximately 1 hour
October 22, 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Randstad and Hudson Global
- We provide a Register of Legal Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market
October 16, 2014
- Our forecasts for 2015
- (and the revised update for 2014)
- See which markets are doing best and worst
September 18, 2014
Join us for a free preview of the Executive Forum Europe
September 16, 2014
- We forecast the U.S. temporary staffing industry will grow 5% in 2014 and 6% in 2015
- Growth driven primarily by stronger U.S. economy and aided by several secular drivers