Select from the topics below to refine your search
June 10, 2015
- Use this tool for looking up information on US statutory costs
- Access average workers' compensation rates by occupation and state
- SUTA, FUTA rates are available by state
June 9, 2015
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- 2015 Temporary worker survey
- Approximately 1 hour
June 5, 2015
- The US added 280,000 jobs in May
- 20,100 temp jobs were added, the third straight month of gains following declines in January and February
- Revisions increased overall job gains in March and April by 32,000, and increased temp gains by 2,600
2015 Temporary Worker Survey: Are temporary workers turning to online staffing services for employment?
June 3, 2015
- Majority of traditional temps not aware of online staffing
- But among those familiar, 38% are using it
- Higher paid/older temps more likely to be familiar with it
June 2, 2015
- An overview of the requirements for employers to file information returns with the IRS, and to provide statements to their full-time employees about offers of healthcare coverage; and
- An explanation of the notices issued to employers by state and federal Exchanges regarding employees who... More
June 1, 2015
- Only 16% of temporary workers want to be called temps
- Preferred job designation varies by wage
- Term most widely accepted: "contractor"
May 26, 2015
- Thirty-eight percent of temps say they have signed up
- Higher than temps projected previously
- Heaviest users: lowest-paid, youngest and oldest
May 26, 2015
Follow the four-step guide in our Global Risk Management Framework to better understand and deal with contingent workforce risk around the world.
May 22, 2015
- Profile of four leading FMS providers
- The most in depth look at providers that exists
- Learn about industries served, metrics, market size, and technical functionalities
May 20, 2015
- Among 22 publicly traded North American staffing companies, 1Q15 revenue increased by a median 5.2% year-over-year.
- Sixty-eight percent experienced positive y/y organic revenue growth, down from 4Q14's 75%.
- Forty-six percent reported positive net income, down from 71% in 4Q14.