Daily NewsView All News
Staffing Industry Analysts released this year’s list of largest U.S. industrial staffing firms. The list includes 31 staffing firms with $100 million or more in 2012 U.S. temporary staffing revenue generated in the industrial skill segment.
The 31 firms on the list combined to generate $17.3 billion, which accounted for 62 percent of the total market.
The market will reach $31.0 billion in 2014, according to the Staffing Industry Analysts research, which also forecasts 6 percent growth in the market this year, fueled by demand in the construction and energy industries, but tempered by some weakness in manufacturing.
“U.S. staffing firms have benefited from strong recent demand for temporary workers with industrial skill sets," said Research Analyst Timothy Landhuis. “The industrial skill segment is the largest of all the temporary segments that we track, covering workers with skills related to transportation, manufacturing, and construction, to name some of the more prominent categories.”
The five largest industrial staffing firms in the U.S. and their estimated 2012 U.S. staffing revenue are:
- Aerotek (Allegis Group): $1.7 billion, 6 percent market share
- Express Employment Professionals: $1.6 billion, 6 percent market share
- Manpower: $1.6 billion, 6 percent market share
- The Select Family of Staffing Companies: $1.5 billion, 6 percent market share
- TrueBlue: $1.3 billion, 5 percent market share
Corporate members of Staffing Industry Analysts can download the full report by clicking here.