Daily NewsView All News
Information technology staffing and services company Strategic Staffing Solutions promoted three new executive vice presidents. The Detroit-based firm made the changes to address continued growth.
“A growing company creates opportunities,” said Strategic Staffing Solutions President and CEO Cynthia Pasky. “We had a terrific year in 2013 and these management changes perfectly position us to for profit and growth in 2014.”
- Allen Coleman, 53, is named an executive vice president and will continue to drive the company’s solutions practice and oversee its IT operations. Coleman joined Strategic Staffing Solutions in 2006 as the chief information officer and was promoted to vice president of solutions in 2008.
- April Donaldson, 38, was promoted to executive vice president. She previously was vice president in charge of managing the team that sets the company’s sales strategies and the Strategic Staffing Solutions master service provider practice. Donaldson joined S3 in 2002 as an account manager. Her previous positions with S3 include national account manager and director of MSP services. Donaldson is a charter member and certified subject matter expert for Staffing Industry Analysts’ Certified Contingent Workforce Professionals program; she also serves on Staffing Industry Analysts’ advisory board and CCWP board.
- Carl Bentley, 57, who has served as manager of the Detroit branch as well as an executive vice president, moves into a full-time executive vice president role. Bentley joined Strategic Staffing Solutions in 1999 and has nearly 40 years of experience in management and information technology.
- Shalini Lawson, 44, will succeed Bentley as Detroit branch manager and will also continue to manage Strategic Staffing Solutions’ Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan activity in its Detroit Development Center. Lawson joined Strategic Staffing Solutions in 2012 as a service delivery manager.
- Bob Zhang, 36, will move into a new role for Strategic Staffing Solutions as director of customer care and contact services. Zang joined Strategic Staffing Solutions in 2004 as IT manager and also supported growth in the company’s solutions and managed services operations.
Strategic Staffing Solutions operates 23 offices in the U.S. and five in Europe. It ranks 17th on Staffing Industry Analysts list of largest IT staffing firms in the U.S.