Daily NewsView All News
December 21 2012
Here are a few of the recent promotions, new hires and other personnel announcements made by staffing firms. Firms making announcements include the Eliassen Group, Cirrus Medical Staffing, Lucas Group, Witt/Kieffer and OpTech:
- Eliassen Group added Mark Biscoe as executive vice president of field operations. Biscoe has 28 years of experience in the professional staffing industry and comes to Eliassen from Kforce Professional Services. Eliassen Group group ranks No. 75 on Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2012 list of largest U.S. staffing firms.
- Cirrus Medical Staffing promoted Jill Kenney to nursing recruitment manager for Cirrus’ travel nursing division. She was previously senior recruiter and trainer at the company. Charlotte, N.C.-based Cirrus Medical Staffing places travel nursing and allied healthcare professionals.
- Lucas Group named David Hughes as managing partner for its Information Technology Practice Group in Irvine, Calif. Lucas Group is an Atlanta-based executive search firm.
- Witt/Kieffer, an executive search firm with a focus on healthcare added Chris Corwin as an executive search consultant for the firm’s healthcare practice and Nick Rogish as a consultant for it WK Advisors division, which offers mid-level executive search consulting services.
- OpTech appointed Mark Duane as the its director of business development. OpTech is an information technology and engineering staffing provider based in Troy, Mich.