Daily NewsView All News
Medical Staffing Network, the sixth-largest healthcare staffing firm in the U.S., finished a rebranding that now has all its divisions operating under the Medical Staffing Network name.
The company’s former brands, which now operate under the Medical Staffing Network moniker, include:
- InteliStaf Travel, a travel nursing provider
- PharmStaff, a pharmacy staffing provider
- Saber-Salisbury, an anesthesia staffing provider
- Optimal Workforce Solutions, a recruitment process outsourcing and workforce solutions provider
- GSN Staffing, a professional, clerical, information technology, light industrial and construction staffing provider
- OneSource, the company’s managed service provider and vendor management system division. The software product will continue to be called OneSource.
The renaming began in April with an evolution to the Medical Staffing Network name with the logo and branding change taking place in phases. This month is the final phase with all divisions taking on the Medical Staffing Network brand.
Medical Staffing Network’s Pathway case management division is also being renamed, but the change in its case won’t be finalized until next year.
“The decision to unify our brands was determined as a result of a thorough brand equity analysis and exploration into the competitive landscape,” said President and CEO Brian Poplin. “We engaged the professional expertise of internal and external branding experts and industry analysts in order to help guide us towards how to best market our comprehensive suite of capabilities into one, compelling go-to-market strategy.”