Daily NewsView All News
Today is the last scheduled day to take part in Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2013 Sales Force Compensation survey. Powered by SalesGlobe and The Sales Leadership Forum, the survey covers major sales and recruiting roles, pay practices and performance data for the industry’s leading companies.
Survey participants will receive the full report containing final results, which staffing firms can use to benchmark their sales organizations. Topics include:
- Key sales job roles for new customer acquisition, account management and recruiting
- Hybrid sales, operations and branch management roles
- Target and actual compensation levels
- Pay ranges
- Incentive levels and pay mix
- Upside earning potential for high performers
- Performance metrics and priorities
- Commission and quota mechanics practices
- Quota levels and practices
- Productivity levels
- Plan administration and challenges
This is the last scheduled day to participate in the survey in order to receive the complete report. To access the survey, please click on the link below.