Daily NewsView All News
The Association of Canadian Search, Employment & Staffing Services announced its national board of directors for the 2013-2014 year.
Neil Smith, president and CEO of CTS North America, will serve as president and Bryan Toffey, vice president Canada of Aerotek, will serve as immediate past president.
Representatives from the various sub-sectors of the staffing industry comprise the board, including professional search and placement agencies, temporary staffing, contract placements, multi-national firms and those serving niche markets.
National directors are:
- Martin Chenier, Lannick Group of Companies: Ottawa
- Nadia Ciani, Manpower: Toronto
- Kevin Gill, Staffmax: Winnipeg
- Jessica Glazer, MindHR: Montreal
- Doug Hamlyn, Adecco: Toronto
- Dominic Levesque, Randstad Canada: Montreal
- Ted Maksimowski, Express Employment Professionals: Hamilton
- Christopher Massie, CPC: Calgary
- Bruce McAlpine, CPC, Fulcrum Search Science: Toronto
- Bruce Mullock, CPC, Ian Martin Limited: Toronto
- Jacqueline Pourreaux, CPC, Hunt Personnel: Montreal
- Linda Robertson, CPC, Robertson Human Asset Management: Burlington
- Stewart Sebben, CPC, Advantage Personnel: Mississauga
- Brad Semotiuk, CPC, Pure Staffing: Toronto
- Kristin Supancich, Kelly Services (Canada): Toronto
- Randy Upright, Manpower: Calgary