Daily NewsView All News
You’ve worked in the staffing industry. You have hands-on experience. Have you thought about applying that experience analyzing the staffing industry? If you are an outstanding analyst and writer, we encourage you to apply to Staffing Industry Analysts for a unique opportunity to step in and make an immediate impact on a dynamic industry.
In the role of research analyst, you will conduct a wide variety of analyses and write research reports and articles to help top executives make better business decisions.
To apply for this position, please fill out this questionnaire.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Staffing Industry Analysts is the global advisor on contingent work. Known for its independent and objective insights, the company’s proprietary research, award-winning content, data, support tools, publications and executive conferences provide a competitive edge to decision makers who supply and buy temporary staffing. In addition to temporary staffing, Staffing Industry Analysts also covers related staffing service sectors. Founded in 1989 and acquired by Crain Communications Inc in 2008, the company is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif., with offices in London, England.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Research Analyst will be accountable for executing research projects, performing analyses, writing reports and providing analytic support to customers. Compensation will be competitive. Responsibilities include:
- Developing unsurpassed expertise in assigned areas of the staffing industry and producing periodic comprehensive reports that communicate key business intelligence and analysis in clear and precise language supported by relevant charts, graphs and tables as well as originating and verifying supporting data from primary and secondary sources.
- Researching and writing frequent thought-provoking analyses on current staffing industry events and trends. This includes conducting financial analysis of staffing industry company results, collecting and analyzing government data as well as conducting internet-based research to produce unique content of practical value to our customers.
- Participating in data collection via surveys and manipulation of publicly available data, in support of group projects.
- Developing additional technical expertise as required, possibly including mastery of software and/or staffing industry business practices, quickly and with a minimum of assistance.
- Working closely with coworkers to develop extensions of current research product offerings as well as assisting in the development and planning for new research related offerings. Providing thought leadership on the use of research and analysis for current and future products to deliver to Staffing Industry Analysts’ customers.
- Building general expertise in staffing and contingent work through monitoring of relevant news, research studies and industry developments.
- Attending and participating in conferences as a member of Staffing Industry Analysts research team and assisting as needed with any or all conference planning activities, including speaker recruitment and support work related to the development and construction of speaker presentations.