Tony Gregoire is Director of Research, North America, at Staffing Industry Analysts. Tony is currently responsible for North American research for both Corporate Members and CWS Council Members. Since joining Staffing Industry Analysts in 2008, he has covered healthcare staffing and authored reports such as the US Staffing Industry Forecast and the VMS & MSP Competitive Landscape.
Tony holds an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School and passed the CFA Level III exam.
April 9, 2012
- Panel discussion on co-employment issues with temporary workers
- Strategies discussed on how to mitigate misclassification risks and manage suppliers
- Should temporary workers be invited to the company picnic?
April 2, 2012
- This report outlines how to establish a governance structure for a multi-national MSP
- Roles, responsibilities, and participants for global governance team explained
- We describe mitigation approaches for various challenges to global governance
March 20, 2012
- Many companies use tenure limits for co-employment mitigation, despite contrary legal advice
- No easy solution for exempt/non-exempt classification of contingents
- Several companies noted the use of warranties, length of warranty varies among companies
March 8, 2012
- Panel discussion on internal and external MSPs
- Pros and cons of in-house approach discussed
- Learn from panelists who have brought their program office in-house
February 29, 2012
In 2011, we estimate that the U.S. direct hire market generated $5.1 billion. What segments account for that spend?
February 13, 2012
- Panel discussion of various approaches to running a CW program office
- See how other companies optimize quality, cost, efficiency, and risk
- Learn what has worked and what hasn't from experienced CW program managers
January 3, 2012
- SISI rose 21% in the fourth quarter, 17 gainers, no decliners
- After gains in 2010 and 2009, SISI declined 25% in 2011, now stands at roughly half its pre-recession level
- Despite talk of secular shift, SISI underperformed broader market in 2011, amid economic uncertainty
December 23, 2011
- 42 VMS/MSP suppliers evaluated along more than 200 features
- Evaluation categories include supplier management, sourcing, contract management, requisitions, reports, workflow, implementation, invoicing and others
- See which VMS/MSP providers are more equipped for SOW-related requirements
December 14, 2011
- Excel tool provided for quantitative assessment of your program's maturity
- How comprehensive, strategic, governed, measurable, and sustainable is your program?
- Maturity assesed by scoring of 54 elements
December 13, 2011
- More than 140 VMS features addressed in this extension to the VMS/MSP Landscape Report
- Find out which features are standard, and which are key differentiators among VMS suppliers
- VMS Evaluation Standards Checklist included to help you identify which features are most relevant to your program ... More