Timothy Landhuis is a Research Analyst at Staffing Industry Analysts. His areas of coverage include industry growth, market estimates, margins, M&A, and related topics as the “CFO contact” of the research team.
Prior to joining Staffing Industry Analysts, Landhuis worked for more than five years as an HR Generalist and Financial Analyst at Fortune 1000 and market leading firms in the semiconductor, software, and financial services sectors.
Landhuis holds an M.B.A. in finance and accounting from Washington University in St. Louis and a B.A. from Stanford University. He has passed the level one Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam.
February 7, 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Analysis of temporary employment trends
- Contingent buyer metrics scanner tool
- Latest staffing survey data
February 3, 2012
- Lessons from the recession
- Metrics for driving profitability
- Other finance best practices
January 19, 2012
- Best practices in implementing staffing technology
- Importance of data migration, scope, buy-in
- Examples of success to emulate, failures to avoid