Matt Norton is part of the European research team at Staffing Industry Analysts. He has produced reports on various countries’ staffing sectors with specific focus on the growing Rest of the World market. He holds a BA in History from the Royal Holloway, University of London and a masters’ degree in International Relations from the London School of Economics. Since leaving University, Matt has worked in a number of research roles for a current affairs publication, a high-profile public policy think-tank and, more recently for the Hillebrand Group, a multinational logistics company.
Research Focus: Argentina | Australia & NZ | Chile | Germany & Austria | Philippines | South Africa
November 11, 2015
- Estimate for the size of the global market, broken down by region
- Top 10 ranking based on market share
- Statistics on Oil & Gas production by country
- Commentary on current industry trends and M&A activity
November 11, 2015
- The following is an edited transcript of our panel “Trends and Opportunities in the Engineering and Energy Sector”. It was recorded at Staffing Industry Analysts’ Executive Forum held in March 2015 in Orlando. It has been edited for brevity and clarity.
- This transcript should be read... More
September 24, 2015
- This report codifies and defines the various parts of the Workforce Solutions Ecosystem. It will be of use to those who operate within this Ecosystem and also those who procure services or products from it.
- Ecosystems are, by their very nature, constantly evolving and as such this document reviews... More
September 14, 2015
- This directory provides full records for over 45 staffing firms that provide staffing services to the Oil & Gas segment.
- Some firms provide services in just one market while others supply Oil & Gas workers in up to 50+ countries.
- All information was provided directly by the... More
March 5, 2015
- Review of MSP structures in 20 staffing markets
- While there are certainly legal considerations to take into account, by structuring programmes in the correct way, they should not prevent programme managers from expanding programmes into any country they wish.
- There is no one-size-fits-all MSP... More
December 19, 2014
- RPO providers were surveyed with regard to technology solutions and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- We asked respondents two questions: “What technology solutions are used to support the RPO process?” and “What percent of your RPO hires go through the following ATS platforms?”
December 9, 2014
- Aquent is the market leader by revenue, followed by Hays and 24 Seven.
- We provide a Register of Marketing/Creative Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market.
October 22, 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Randstad and Hudson Global
- We provide a Register of Legal Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market
September 26, 2014
Meet the 100 most influential people in European staffing. This list, compiled by Staffing Industry Analysts, includes those who have helped to shape the development of a market estimated to be worth (temp and perm) approximately €113 billion in 2013.
July 23, 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Brunel International and Skilled Engineering.
- We provide a Register of Engineering Staffing Suppliers by segment and information about the challenges for the industry including skill shortages.
- Given the importance of, and interest in, the Oil... More