Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
October 16, 2014
- Our forecasts for 2015
- (and the revised update for 2014)
- See which markets are doing best and worst
October 16, 2014
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2013
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 25+ countries and 11 sectors measured in our analysis.
September 26, 2014
Meet the 100 most influential people in European staffing. This list, compiled by Staffing Industry Analysts, includes those who have helped to shape the development of a market estimated to be worth (temp and perm) approximately €113 billion in 2013.
September 17, 2014
- Find out who tops the world ranks
- Which firms make the Global 100
- Who has joined the list and who has left
September 4, 2014
- A comprehensive directory of RPO providers
- Full data for 61 RPO firms around the world
- Additional List of 100+ providers
May 22, 2014
- Expert insight into big data and talent acquisition
- Webinar replay on demand (approx 1 hour)
- Download a copy of the presentation
February 19, 2014
- A review of the latest significant temporary staffing trends and developments in Europe
- Exclusive insights from the whole research team
- On demand playback, approximately 1 hour
December 20, 2013
This insight provides an estimate of the size of the contingent market broken down by:
- Temporaries/Temporary Agency Workers (TAW)
- Other Temporaries
- Independent Contactors
- Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
October 7, 2013
- Find out who tops the world rankings
- Where your company or supplier is compared to the competition
- See newly listed firms from Australia, Italy, Ireland, Japan, the UK and USA
August 28, 2013
- Key Findings include the size of the global staffing market.
- A breakdown of 40 of the most important countries
- Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent sectors.