January 30, 2014
Sponsored by Elance
Thought Leadership briefings are a series of regional events hosted by Staffing Industry Analysts and industry subject matter experts. They are designed to maximize your time away from the office with an opportunity to discuss a contingent workforce management topic in an in-depth, intimate setting.
In his seminal book Free Agent Nation, Dan Pink opined that the future of the organization is the independent worker. The question is how will corporations, identify, recruit and manage these free agents?
At this free thought leadership breakfast, learn how leading enterprises are adapting innovative strategies using the power of the web and online staffing to recruit and manage independent workers. Hear what's working for them and the pitfalls to avoid as you contemplate leveraging a free agent workforce.
• Barry Asin, President, Staffing Industry Analysts
• Fabio Rosati, President and CEO, Elance
• Jacqueline Henderson, President & General Manager, Vision Care Division, Johnson & Johnson
Why you should attend:
• Learn how Johnson & Johnson is using online staffing to manage their business.
• Understand how the use of contingent work has evolved and how online staffing is one of the fastest growing channels for connecting with contingent workers.
• Glean highlights from Staffing Industry Analysts' award winning research illustrating the major changes taking place in the world of free agent work.
• Learn best practices in incorporating online staffing into your contingent workforce program.
• Network with practitioners and other thought leaders to develop a practical, down-to-earth grasp of the trends and how to deal with them.
January 30, 2014 | 8-10 am
Harvard Club of New York
27 W 44th Street, New York, NY 10036
To register for this complimentary briefing, click here.