Select from the topics below to refine your search
23 July 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Brunel International and Skilled Engineering.
- We provide a Register of Engineering Staffing Suppliers by segment and information about the challenges for the industry including skill shortages.
- Given the importance of, and interest in, the Oil... More
17 July 2014
- Buyers plan aggressive international CW program expansion over the next four years
- Eight percent of companies reported that they will initiate coverage of Asia/Pacific in 2014
- Not all large companies have expansive global footprints - 60% operate in only one region
16 July 2014
- This Insight Report provides an introduction to the category of Human Cloud platforms which SIA defines as Crowdsourcing.
- The SIA definition of Crowdsourcing platforms is clarified, the scope and dimensions of the space estimated, and the foregoing is substantiated by citing many representative... More
14 July 2014
- See details of an interesting report from ASETUC
- Including information on the rise of triangular employment relationships across Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Plus commentary from Menno Bart of Ciett
4 July 2014
- This report can be used to unravel the Chilean staffing landscape.
- It identifies the largest ten firms and another 25 potential suppliers.
- Details include the nature of the market, demographics, current and future conditions, opportunities and threats and geographic spread.
1 July 2014
- Skills associated with managing and modifying company‐wide enterprise software were reported as the most difficult to recruit
- Within engineering, the most difficult to recruit skills were specialized, niche skills, and skills related to petroleum engineering
- Among buyers of industrial/logistics,... More
30 June 2014
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and the Americas. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
30 June 2014
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network
- We have covered a variety of judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across the Rest of the World
26 June 2014
- We have identified 145 online staffing platform businesses operating around the world, including 33 “witkeys” (the Chinese variant of online staffing). There are actually likely to a larger number of tiny platform businesses we have not detected yet.
- In 2013, only a fairly small number of... More
26 June 2014
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Integrated talent acquisition management solutions
- Duration approximately 1 hour