Select from the topics below to refine your search
19 December 2014
• RPO providers were surveyed with regard to technology solutions and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
• We asked respondents two questions: “What technology solutions are used to support the RPO process?” and “What percent of your RPO hires go through the following ATS platforms?”
18 December 2014
- Buyers asked to rate CW program on 4 measures
- Bigger programs typically more advanced
- Several management strategies correlated with sophistication
16 December 2014
- This report can be used to unravel the Brazilian staffing landscape.
- It identifies the largest fifty firms in the market.
- Details include the nature of the market, demographics, opportunities and threats and geographic spread.
12 December 2014
- 95 Australia/NZ staffing firms share their opinions
- First-ever Staffing Industry Analysts' AUS/NZ staffing firm survey
- Benchmark measures, top priorities and 10-year plans
- Management compensation, top marketing and sales tactics
12 December 2014
- Discover how listed staffing firms performed in Q3 2014.
- Find out about activity levels and how turnover and net income have evolved.
- See how the largest staffing firms fared.
11 December 2014
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network
- We have covered a variety of judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across the Rest of the World
9 December 2014
- Aquent is the market leader by revenue, followed by Hays and 24 Seven.
- We provide a Register of Marketing/Creative Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market.
5 December 2014
- Global, in-depth study of companies providing contractor payrolling, umbrella service and IC evaluation service
- US contractor payrolling market estimated at $11 billion in spend (global market exceeds $20 billion)
- Find out which providers in market are largest, fastest-growing, and offer most... More
3 December 2014
- Looks at major potential changes in the Asian markets
- Suggests questions to ask in 2015
- Countries covered include China, Japan and India.
28 November 2014
- Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and the Americas. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data. ... More