28 August 2013
Key Findings include:
The size of the global staffing market.
A breakdown of the 40 of the most important countries
Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent services.
9 August 2013
- 67 online staffing firms listed and described
- Four largest: oDesk, Elance, freelancer.com, Zhubajie (Pig Network)
- How online staffing fits into human cloud space
8 August 2012
- Staffing Industry Analysts’ first global ranking of publicly listed staffing firms by market capitalisation
- Adecco is the world’s largest listed staffing firm ranked by market capitalisation followed by Randstad and Robert Half.
- The US is home to most listed staffing firms, followed by the... More
9 July 2012
- Find out who tops the world ranks
- Where your firm is compared to your competition
- See newly listed firms from Japan, China and Australia
2 May 2012
- We have endeavored to capture the top five staffing firms for every major staffing market.
- We have identified the market leaders in 26 countries
- See who is a market leader in addition to Adecco, Randstad and ManpowerGroup.
14 April 2011
Gulf staffing markets are among the fastest growing in the world and staffing agencies play a major role in the placement of workers in a host of occupations...
2 September 2009
29 January 2009
Compiled by Japan's Human Resource Business Forum
Additional resources on Japanese market