23 July 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Brunel International and Skilled Engineering.
- We provide a Register of Engineering Staffing Suppliers by segment and information about the challenges for the industry including skill shortages.
- Given the importance of, and interest in, the Oil... More
16 July 2014
- This Insight Report provides an introduction to the category of Human Cloud platforms which SIA defines as Crowdsourcing.
- The SIA definition of Crowdsourcing platforms is clarified, the scope and dimensions of the space estimated, and the foregoing is substantiated by citing many representative... More
14 July 2014
- See details of an interesting report from ASETUC
- Including information on the rise of triangular employment relationships across Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Plus commentary from Menno Bart of Ciett
4 July 2014
- This report can be used to unravel the Chilean staffing landscape.
- It identifies the largest ten firms and another 25 potential suppliers.
- Details include the nature of the market, demographics, current and future conditions, opportunities and threats and geographic spread.
30 June 2014
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and the Americas. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
30 June 2014
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network
- We have covered a variety of judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across the Rest of the World
26 June 2014
- Launching our index for professional recruitment in Singapore, in collaboration with APSCo
- Also included is a selection of economic data for Singapore
- Infographics on the Singapore labour market from the local Ministry of Manpower
25 June 2014
Sometimes, former employees can be a valuable asset to a CW program. Buyers of contingent labor report methods of recruiting and retaining them that tend to work best. Among them, creating an alumni groups via social media and sharing periodic updates and job openings. Read more here.
23 June 2014
This report includes the information you should know before setting up in New Zealand, including:
- The legal landscape.
- Rules and Regulations surround temporary workers
- The Middleman - Managed Service Providers
23 June 2014
This citation provides excellent sources for labour and migration statistics in Sri Lanka.