20 December 2013
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network
- We have covered a variety of judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across the Rest of the World
13 December 2013
The aim of this report is to provide an overview of the current technology challenges facing staffing firms, as well as the opportunities available to them to reduce cost, better align IT with the business, and deliver more innovative services.
11 December 2013
- Exclusive insights on Contingent Workforce in South Africa.
- Overview of business practices and legal limitations.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
10 December 2013
This citation examines forms of work in Australia. It includes a breakdown of the workforce, definitions and data.
9 December 2013
Get a view of how Online Work has developed over the last few years.
See which freelancers are in demand
Read oDesks glossary
6 December 2013
This insight provides an estimate of the size of the contingent market broken down by:
- Temporaries/Temporary Agency Workers (TAW)
- Other Temporaries
- Independent Contactors
- Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
5 December 2013
This citation sets out the nature of the Japanese market, looks at the business structure of temporary staffing, and the relationship of GDP to staffing growth.
4 December 2013
This citation looks at the level of proficiency in literacy, numeracy and problem solving in technology‑rich environments for the world's key staffing markets.
3 December 2013
Citation on skills shortages in South America, covering Brazil, Mexico, Chile and Colombia.
2 December 2013
See the trends suggested by: