11 January 2013
- One page overview of the marketplace
- Data on the Economy and Business Environment
- and on the Staffing Industry
19 December 2012
Given the end of the year, economy and all the buzz about a blended workforce, contingent workforce managers should measure what they have accomplished in 2012, how their program has contributed to the company, and what they hope to accomplish next year.
13 December 2012
- First forecast outside Europe and North America
- See which country is growing fastest
- See who is growing slowest
6 December 2012
- Demand for online staffing is real and expanding
- It is at an early stage of evolution, much lies ahead
- A new channel to meet "flexible workforce" needs?
5 December 2012
Eric S. Williams, senior director, global product lead for KellyOCG’s Services Procurement Solutions, shares the most common consequences of being ill-equipped to manage contingent labor on the global stage in The Staffing Stream.
29 November 2012
A list of data sources for China including:
- Academic resources, applicable government departments
- Laws and regulations, contingent workforce market data
- Trade associations and other organisations