11 January 2012
A spate of acquisitions by large staffing providers point to a growing interest in the Japanese market — and Asia-Pacific as a whole.
15 December 2011
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Practical guidelines for running a contingent program in India or Argentina
- Approximately 1 hr
23 November 2011
- The Hong Kong Economy has expanded by 55%.
- Unemployment is at a near record low.
- The outlook for jobs is good long term.
16 November 2011
While the Asia Pacific region is attractive for business, CW managers would be wise to educate themselves on the background and reputation of potential business partners, as well as risks of some local customs.
12 October 2011
To find the most attractive staffing markets to expand into continue reading….
19 May 2011
- An overview of the Gulf staffing market
- Key local providers listed
- Gulf staffing market growth 2010-2015
14 April 2011
Gulf staffing markets are among the fastest growing in the world and staffing agencies play a major role in the placement of workers in a host of occupations...
13 September 2010
84 firms have global staffing revenue of $300 million or more
Adecco SA ranks as largest firm
37 of the largest firms based in U.S., 17 in U.K., 11 in Japan
2 September 2009
20 February 2009
Identifying potential staffing suppliers
Understanding local business practices