26 March 2013
Following our webinar on risk Aon Hewitt's People Risk rankings provide an interesting view of the risk of recruiting, employing and redeploying people. Their data for our ROW region is provided here.
26 March 2013
Data for Permanent Salaries around the world:
- By Country
- By City/Region
- By Sector
21 March 2013
- Hear from leading legal experts
- Replay the webinar on demand
- Approx. 1 hour
18 March 2013
- Overview of the current market place
- Detailed information on Accounting and Sales sectors
- Forecasts for 2013
28 February 2013
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and the Americas. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data – just... More
21 February 2013
- Data from the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation.
- Useful list of where fixed-term contracts are prohibited for permanent tasks.
- Information for 195 countries and formatted it by region.
20 February 2013
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Hear insights from industry experts
- Duration: approximately 1h
19 February 2013
- One page overview of the marketplace
- Data on the Economy and Business Environment
- and on the Staffing Industry
14 February 2013
- This briefing provides a brief overview of the Burmese market.
- With information on the economy, the labour market and the law
- Plus links to other resources
13 February 2013
Instead of focusing on savings, contingent workforce managers should turn their sights on cost corrections: getting the right worker at the right price. Here’s why — and how.