30 June 2014
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network
- We have covered a variety of judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across the Rest of the World
26 June 2014
- Launching our index for professional recruitment in Singapore, in collaboration with APSCo
- Also included is a selection of economic data for Singapore
- Infographics on the Singapore labour market from the local Ministry of Manpower
25 June 2014
Sometimes, former employees can be a valuable asset to a CW program. Buyers of contingent labor report methods of recruiting and retaining them that tend to work best. Among them, creating an alumni groups via social media and sharing periodic updates and job openings. Read more here.
23 June 2014
This report includes the information you should know before setting up in New Zealand, including:
- The legal landscape.
- Rules and Regulations surround temporary workers
- The Middleman - Managed Service Providers
23 June 2014
This citation provides excellent sources for labour and migration statistics in Sri Lanka.
18 June 2014
- Expert insights into future trends
- Webinar replay on demand (approx 1 hour)
- Download a copy of the presentation
13 June 2014
- Overview of the Korean legal landscape
- Significance of collective bargaining agreements
- Details on employers' statutory costs
12 June 2014
- The most common “best decision” among buyers, by a large margin, was adopting VMS or MSP.
- Contingent workforce organization and control was a recurring theme in the “best decision” responses.
- The most common "worst decision" was “allowing local branches/managers to exercise... More
5 June 2014
- Discover how listed staffing firms performed in Q4 2013.
- Find out about activity levels and how turnover and net income have evolved.
- See how the largest staffing firms fared.
4 June 2014
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and the Americas. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.