31 October 2012
- Cost advantage important
- Lower rates, lower markups
- Many other critical benefits
24 September 2012
- "Online Staffing" now a $1B industry
- High growth: revenues, new entrants
- "Technology-based play"-- low markups
8 August 2012
- Staffing Industry Analysts’ first global ranking of publicly listed staffing firms by market capitalisation
- Adecco is the world’s largest listed staffing firm ranked by market capitalisation followed by Randstad and Robert Half.
- The US is home to most listed staffing firms, followed by the... More
9 July 2012
- Find out who tops the world ranks
- Where your firm is compared to your competition
- See newly listed firms from Japan, China and Australia
2 May 2012
- We have endeavored to capture the top five staffing firms for every major staffing market.
- We have identified the market leaders in 26 countries
- See who is a market leader in addition to Adecco, Randstad and ManpowerGroup.
8 February 2012
- Assesses contingent markets across five Continents
- Shows which are markets are the least complex contingent markets and the easiest in which employers can develop a contingent workforce
- Looks which are the most difficult.
20 January 2012
A short dictionary of key terms for 46 European states.
23 November 2011
- The Hong Kong Economy has expanded by 55%.
- Unemployment is at a near record low.
- The outlook for jobs is good long term.