28 August 2013
Key Findings include:
The size of the global staffing market.
A breakdown of the 40 of the most important countries
Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent services.
9 August 2013
- 67 online staffing firms listed and described
- Four largest: oDesk, Elance, freelancer.com, Zhubajie (Pig Network)
- How online staffing fits into human cloud space
24 July 2013
- Exclusive insights on VMS/MSP markets around the world.
- Overview of business practices and legal limitations.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
19 June 2013
- Missed our International Legislative Review webinar or want to see it again.
- Updates for Italy, the UK and Ukraine.
- View in association with our monthly legislative and regulatory updates
10 June 2013
- $100 billion in global VMS/MSP spend accounted for in this study
- Global VMS and MSP spend in our study rose 21% and 18% in 2012, respectively
- VMS providers reported 62 "mega-programs" (programs with annual spend over $300 million)
26 March 2013
Data for Permanent Salaries around the world:
- By Country
- By City/Region
- By Sector
21 March 2013
- Hear from leading legal experts
- Replay the webinar on demand
- Approx. 1 hour
21 February 2013
- Data from the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation.
- Useful list of where fixed-term contracts are prohibited for permanent tasks.
- Information for 195 countries and formatted it by region.
20 February 2013
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Hear insights from industry experts
- Duration: approximately 1h
13 February 2013
Instead of focusing on savings, contingent workforce managers should turn their sights on cost corrections: getting the right worker at the right price. Here’s why — and how.