6 December 2013
This insight provides an estimate of the size of the contingent market broken down by:
- Temporaries/Temporary Agency Workers (TAW)
- Other Temporaries
- Independent Contactors
- Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
4 December 2013
This citation looks at the level of proficiency in literacy, numeracy and problem solving in technology‑rich environments for the world's key staffing markets.
2 December 2013
See the trends suggested by:
27 November 2013
- Three online staffing platforms have achieved global scope and a scale over the past several years: Elance, freelancer.com, and oDesk.
- These three platforms continue to pursue strategies to capture more of the potential world market for bringing together remote, online freelancers (and microfirms)... More
26 November 2013
- Asked about their strategic or tactical decision making
- Staffing firms tell us their best decisions
- And their worst
14 November 2013
- Exclusive industry forecasts from the SIA research team
- Focus on the main markets in Europe and Asia-Pacific, as well as insights on South Africa and Brazil
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour)
10 October 2013
- See the median compensation for European executives
- Understand who is best remunerated
- Compare increases in total compensation with revenue and market capitalisation
7 October 2013
- Find out who tops the world rankings
- Where your company or supplier is compared to the competition
- See newly listed firms from Australia, Italy, Ireland, Japan, the UK and USA
Thought Leadership Webinar - Selling services at the right time, to the right customer, at the right price
26 September 2013
- Exclusive insights on Value Based Matching.
- Why you should review how your company sources candidates online.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
20 September 2013
- Having the rights to use/employ a functioning platform that supports the optimal buy/sell-side ecosystem is necessary
- Entry is likely to take a couple of years and up to several million dollars
- Developing/growing supply-demand transactions may be the most challenging, investment-intensive business... More