31 March 2014
- Thought Leadership Webinar sponsored by Allegis Global Solutions
- Exclusive insights from Bruce Morton, head of Innovation, AGS.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
18 March 2014
As well as providing a Risk Framework, this Insight contains examples of how a Global Risk Assessment Framework can be applied directly in three important but highly diverse countries; the UK, Germany and India.
13 February 2014
- Discover how listed staffing firms performed in Q3 2013.
- Find out about activity levels and how turnover and net income have evolved.
- See how the largest staffing firms fared.
29 December 2013
- Various strategies outlined for sharing savings with MSPs and staffing suppliers
- Learn which strategies have been proven most successful
13 December 2013
The aim of this report is to provide an overview of the current technology challenges facing staffing firms, as well as the opportunities available to them to reduce cost, better align IT with the business, and deliver more innovative services.
5 November 2013
- One of the major challenges facing contingent workforce program managers and executives is ensuring that a common language is used. A lack of common definitions can cause severe communication problems.
- To help alleviate the issue, this newly revised lexicon suggests a set of "working definitions"... More
18 June 2012
- Over 200 contingent workforce related terms and definitions
- International terminology included for the first time
- Document promotes standardized language usage in CW management