5 October 2015
- Buyers most often chose candidate performance grading as a key metric
- Time-to-fill came in as a close second
22 June 2015
The shift in focus from more traditional temporary worker management to larger, more complex categories, coupled with global expansion efforts have driven VMS providers to expand and mature feature functionality, resulting in significant innovation and differentiation across the VMS landscape. This report,... More
27 May 2015
- Hear from experts about the best strategies to control spend n in Europe
- Watch the playback on demand, approx 1 hour
- Download a copy of the presentation as a pdf
19 May 2015
With working time regulations never far from the headlines, this document provides a global overview taking into consideration maximum working hours, overtime pay, rest periods and break entitlements and holidays.
8 May 2015
Total Talent Management refers to an employer’s practice of routinely considering TOTAL TALENT when it comes to talent acquisition or management including hiring an employee, using a contingent worker, or even acquiring a robot, etc. This ground-breaking report conducted in partnership with ERE Media... More
19 December 2014
• RPO providers were surveyed with regard to technology solutions and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
• We asked respondents two questions: “What technology solutions are used to support the RPO process?” and “What percent of your RPO hires go through the following ATS platforms?”
26 November 2014
- Staffing firms were asked to recommend their top two favorite vendors, and to explain their selection
- Four vendors received 20 or more recommendations, 25 additional received at least three
- Job boards and front office solutions platforms topped the list
30 October 2014
- 21 networks and associations identified
- Report covers U.S., Europe and Australia/NZ
- Most commonly mentioned: ASA, APSCO, RSCA
13 October 2014
- Discover how listed staffing firms performed in Q2 2014.
- Find out about activity levels and how turnover and net income have evolved.
- See how the largest staffing firms fared.
26 August 2014
- There were 24 publicly announced acquisitions across the Rest of World region in 2013.
- Of those, just over a third (9) of the acquisitions were made by Japanese companies, followed by four acquisitions by Australian companies.
- Read the full analysis, broken down by staffing sector.