5 November 2013
- One of the major challenges facing contingent workforce program managers and executives is ensuring that a common language is used. A lack of common definitions can cause severe communication problems.
- To help alleviate the issue, this newly revised lexicon suggests a set of "working definitions"... More
18 June 2012
- Over 200 contingent workforce related terms and definitions
- International terminology included for the first time
- Document promotes standardized language usage in CW management