19 May 2015
With working time regulations never far from the headlines, this document provides a global overview taking into consideration maximum working hours, overtime pay, rest periods and break entitlements and holidays.
30 April 2015
- Overview of work migration policies of major staffing markets
- Includes Australia, the EU, Japan and the US
26 March 2015
- SIA's own own methodology for evaluating the potential of each staffing market.
- We have assessed 55 different staffing markets across six Continents. Strong prospects were identified among both emerging and established staffing markets.
- Download a copy of the report as well as the... More
18 February 2015
- Hear from legal experts cross-border data transfers-related risks
- Watch the playback on demand, approx 1 hour
- Download a copy of the presentation as a pdf
22 October 2014
- Full webinar playback on demand
- Overview of the Cisco C-Worker program
- Download the presentation and Fieldglass white paper
23 July 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Brunel International and Skilled Engineering.
- We provide a Register of Engineering Staffing Suppliers by segment and information about the challenges for the industry including skill shortages.
- Given the importance of, and interest in, the Oil... More
17 July 2014
- Buyers plan aggressive international CW program expansion over the next four years
- Eight percent of companies reported that they will initiate coverage of Asia/Pacific in 2014
- Not all large companies have expansive global footprints - 60% operate in only one region
16 July 2014
- This Insight Report provides an introduction to the category of Human Cloud platforms which SIA defines as Crowdsourcing.
- The SIA definition of Crowdsourcing platforms is clarified, the scope and dimensions of the space estimated, and the foregoing is substantiated by citing many representative... More
1 July 2014
- Skills associated with managing and modifying company‐wide enterprise software were reported as the most difficult to recruit
- Within engineering, the most difficult to recruit skills were specialized, niche skills, and skills related to petroleum engineering
- Among buyers of industrial/logistics,... More
26 June 2014
- We have identified 145 online staffing platform businesses operating around the world, including 33 “witkeys” (the Chinese variant of online staffing). There are actually likely to a larger number of tiny platform businesses we have not detected yet.
- In 2013, only a fairly small number of... More