30 April 2015
- Overview of work migration policies of major staffing markets
- Includes Australia, the EU, Japan and the US
26 March 2015
- SIA's own own methodology for evaluating the potential of each staffing market.
- We have assessed 55 different staffing markets across six Continents. Strong prospects were identified among both emerging and established staffing markets.
- Download a copy of the report as well as the... More
18 February 2015
- Hear from legal experts cross-border data transfers-related risks
- Watch the playback on demand, approx 1 hour
- Download a copy of the presentation as a pdf
22 October 2014
- Full webinar playback on demand
- Overview of the Cisco C-Worker program
- Download the presentation and Fieldglass white paper
23 July 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Brunel International and Skilled Engineering.
- We provide a Register of Engineering Staffing Suppliers by segment and information about the challenges for the industry including skill shortages.
- Given the importance of, and interest in, the Oil... More
17 July 2014
- Buyers plan aggressive international CW program expansion over the next four years
- Eight percent of companies reported that they will initiate coverage of Asia/Pacific in 2014
- Not all large companies have expansive global footprints - 60% operate in only one region
16 July 2014
- This Insight Report provides an introduction to the category of Human Cloud platforms which SIA defines as Crowdsourcing.
- The SIA definition of Crowdsourcing platforms is clarified, the scope and dimensions of the space estimated, and the foregoing is substantiated by citing many representative... More
1 July 2014
- Skills associated with managing and modifying company‐wide enterprise software were reported as the most difficult to recruit
- Within engineering, the most difficult to recruit skills were specialized, niche skills, and skills related to petroleum engineering
- Among buyers of industrial/logistics,... More
26 June 2014
- We have identified 145 online staffing platform businesses operating around the world, including 33 “witkeys” (the Chinese variant of online staffing). There are actually likely to a larger number of tiny platform businesses we have not detected yet.
- In 2013, only a fairly small number of... More
25 June 2014
Sometimes, former employees can be a valuable asset to a CW program. Buyers of contingent labor report methods of recruiting and retaining them that tend to work best. Among them, creating an alumni groups via social media and sharing periodic updates and job openings. Read more here.