10 October 2012
In this second article addressing changing legislation in Asia, we focus on Vietnam, where a new law going into effect next year addresses a hybrid form of temporary staffing and labor outsourcing.
3 October 2012
Asian staffing markets are relatively immature and quite often lightly regulated. However, the markets are developing quickly and legislation is evolving to accommodate the growth in demand from employers for more flexible forms of employment. In this first in a series of articles on the issue, we address... More
14 September 2012
- China is trying to change the law on "temporary" workers
- See why the law is changing and how.
- Read our translation of the amendments
2 March 2012
- Indian market is growing 10-15% a year
- Outline of issues facing the market
- Brief outline of law involved
16 November 2011
While the Asia Pacific region is attractive for business, CW managers would be wise to educate themselves on the background and reputation of potential business partners, as well as risks of some local customs.