23 July 2013
A list of data sources for Colombia including:
- Academic resources, applicable government departments
- Laws and regulations, contingent workforce market data
- Trade associations and other organisations
19 June 2013
- Missed our International Legislative Review webinar or want to see it again.
- Updates for Italy, the UK and Ukraine.
- View in association with our monthly legislative and regulatory updates
17 June 2013
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris netowrk
- We have covered a variety of judicial developments, including labour reforms and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across the Rest of the World
17 April 2013
- Exclusive insights on the staffing industry in the region.
- Webinar replay on demand.
- Approx. 1 hour.
11 April 2013
- Overview of the Chinese legal landscape
- Significance of collective bargaining agreements
- Details on employers' statutory costs
21 March 2013
- Hear from leading legal experts
- Replay the webinar on demand
- Approx. 1 hour
21 February 2013
- Data from the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation.
- Useful list of where fixed-term contracts are prohibited for permanent tasks.
- Information for 195 countries and formatted it by region.
20 February 2013
A Pennsylvania company was ordered to pay $1.3 million in back wages to 14,568 current and former employees the U.S. Department of Labor determined were misclassified as independent contractors.
19 February 2013
- One page overview of the marketplace
- Data on the Economy and Business Environment
- and on the Staffing Industry
14 February 2013
- This briefing provides a brief overview of the Burmese market.
- With information on the economy, the labour market and the law
- Plus links to other resources