18 August 2015
- Average share of workers who are contingent was 19% among buyers surveyed
- Nearly half of buyers expected their contingent share to grow over next two years
- Median projected growth in number of contingent workers over next two years was 10%
5 August 2015
- This report gives an overview of the market
- Provides statistics for revenue and the number of temporary workers
- Lists the largest staffing companies that operate legally
22 July 2015
- Market size estimate by work location, Human Cloud segment, and B2B vs. B2C
- Largest three providers by 2014 spend are Uber, Didi Kuaidi, and UpWork
- Overview of Online Staffing Platforms, Crowdsourcing, and Online Work Services
30 June 2015
- See a complete list of financial results across the staffing industry so far in 2015
- Find out how your competitors or suppliers fared
- See dates for future financial results releases
- All events listed are covered in the Daily News
29 June 2015
- Revenue in the 59 publicly traded staffing firms headquartered in Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East & Africa (APAC/LatAm/MEA), rose by a median +10.7% during the first quarter compared with the same period last year. A decrease compared with growth of +11.9% in 4Q14.
- The majority... More
27 May 2015
- The Uruguayan market is small, but has attractive profit margins.
- The Uruguayan staffing market is estimated to be worth UYU X.X billion (USD XX million in 2014).
- Uruguay is a highly concentrated market, with a strong presence from XXX.
1 May 2015
- Among 59 publicly traded staffing companies headquartered in Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa, 4Q14 revenue increased by a median 11.9%% year-over-year.
- Ninety percent experienced positive year-on-year revenue growth, up from 3Q14's 85%.
- Seventy-three percent reported... More
30 March 2015
- Our report lists the largest 25 Job Boards by 2014 annual revenue.
- The very largest Job Boards have an international presence and enjoy market leading positions in a number of countries
- The largest Job Board provider globally is Recruit, a Japanese HR company that also operates a number of important... More
26 March 2015
- SIA's own own methodology for evaluating the potential of each staffing market.
- We have assessed 55 different staffing markets across six Continents. Strong prospects were identified among both emerging and established staffing markets.
- Download a copy of the report as well as the... More
10 March 2015
This insight provides an estimate of the size of the contingent market broken down by:
- Temporaries/Temporary Agency Workers (TAW)
- Other Temporaries
- Independent Contractors
- Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants