22 October 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Randstad and Hudson Global
- We provide a Register of Legal Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market
16 October 2014
- Our forecast for 2015
- (and the revised update for 2014)
- See which markets are doing best and worst
13 October 2014
- Discover how listed staffing firms performed in Q2 2014.
- Find out about activity levels and how turnover and net income have evolved.
- See how the largest staffing firms fared.
30 September 2014
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and the Americas. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
18 September 2014
Join us for a free preview of the Executive Forum Europe
27 August 2014
- This report can be used to unravel the Colombian staffing landscape.
- It identifies the largest fifty firms in the market.
- Details include the nature of the market, demographics, current and future conditions, opportunities and threats and geographic spread.
23 July 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Brunel International and Skilled Engineering.
- We provide a Register of Engineering Staffing Suppliers by segment and information about the challenges for the industry including skill shortages.
- Given the importance of, and interest in, the Oil... More
16 July 2014
- This Insight Report provides an introduction to the category of Human Cloud platforms which SIA defines as Crowdsourcing.
- The SIA definition of Crowdsourcing platforms is clarified, the scope and dimensions of the space estimated, and the foregoing is substantiated by citing many representative... More
26 June 2014
- Launching our index for professional recruitment in Singapore, in collaboration with APSCo
- Also included is a selection of economic data for Singapore
- Infographics on the Singapore labour market from the local Ministry of Manpower
29 April 2014
- See how the Rest of World Staffing Industry Share Index is doing.
- Compare it with the US Index and the Nikkei 225 Index.
- Find out which companies performed best and worst.