5 January 2015
- Use this document to gain an overview of the size and nature of the staffing market
- Report includes data on the wider economy and business environment
16 December 2014
- This report can be used to unravel the Brazilian staffing landscape.
- It identifies the largest fifty firms in the market.
- Details include the nature of the market, demographics, opportunities and threats and geographic spread.
9 December 2014
- Aquent is the market leader by revenue, followed by Hays and 24 Seven.
- We provide a Register of Marketing/Creative Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market.
3 December 2014
- Looks at major potential changes in the Asian markets
- Suggests questions to ask in 2015
- Countries covered include China, Japan and India.
27 November 2014
- A unique ecosystem supporting online enabled work arrangements has been developing in China; both the platforms and the people who work through them are called ‘Witkey’. While in many ways similar to online work platforms outside of China, there are subtle differences.
- The purpose of this... More
12 November 2014
- Global RPO market estimate
- Forecast for Future Growth
- Results of our survey of RPO providers
31 October 2014
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and the Americas. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
22 October 2014
- Adecco is the market leader by revenue, followed by Randstad and Hudson Global
- We provide a Register of Legal Staffing Suppliers and information on the current industry climate and short term future of the market
16 October 2014
- Our forecast for 2015
- (and the revised update for 2014)
- See which markets are doing best and worst
13 October 2014
- Discover how listed staffing firms performed in Q2 2014.
- Find out about activity levels and how turnover and net income have evolved.
- See how the largest staffing firms fared.