Select from the topics below to refine your search
26 June 2014
- Launching our index for professional recruitment in Singapore, in collaboration with APSCo
- Also included is a selection of economic data for Singapore
- Infographics on the Singapore labour market from the local Ministry of Manpower
23 June 2014
This report includes the information you should know before setting up in New Zealand, including:
- The legal landscape.
- Rules and Regulations surround temporary workers
- The Middleman - Managed Service Providers
23 June 2014
This citation provides excellent sources for labour and migration statistics in Sri Lanka.
20 June 2014
- The top suggestion is to stay connected, particularly through a Linkedin or Facebook group
- Several buyers suggested using social media to ensure that former employees are aware of current job openings
- Buyers also suggested treating employees with honesty and professionalism, particularly as they... More
13 June 2014
- Overview of the Korean legal landscape
- Significance of collective bargaining agreements
- Details on employers' statutory costs
12 June 2014
- The most common “best decision” among buyers, by a large margin, was adopting VMS or MSP.
- Contingent workforce organization and control was a recurring theme in the “best decision” responses.
- The most common "worst decision" was “allowing local branches/managers to exercise... More
5 June 2014
- Discover how listed staffing firms performed in Q4 2013.
- Find out about activity levels and how turnover and net income have evolved.
- See how the largest staffing firms fared.
4 June 2014
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and the Americas. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
4 June 2014
- See the results of audience survey on the evolution of the contingent workforce
- Understand where there are skill shortages
- What strategies are being used to counteract these
28 May 2014
- Online Services platforms belong to a unique category in the SIA Human Cloud Platform taxonomy, alongside (and sometimes overlapping with) Online Staffing and Crowdsourcing platforms
- In Online Services, businesses (wherever they are) purchase a specific service offered by the platform; the platform... More