Select from the topics below to refine your search
17 October 2014
- Staffing Industry Analysts surveyed five leading freelancer management systems (FMS) providers
- Learn what defines and is essential to this space
- Stay ahead of the curve on an emerging technology
16 October 2014
- Our forecast for 2015
- (and the revised update for 2014)
- See which markets are doing best and worst
16 October 2014
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2013
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 25+ countries and 11 sectors measured in our analysis.
14 October 2014
- Overview of the legal landscape
- Insights into contracting for temporary labour in the Philippines
- Details on statutory costs provided
13 October 2014
- Discover how listed staffing firms performed in Q2 2014.
- Find out about activity levels and how turnover and net income have evolved.
- See how the largest staffing firms fared.
3 October 2014
- Read our latest legal update in association with the Ius Laboris network of law firms
- We have covered a variety of legal developments, including legislative reform and court rulings
- Data has been gathered from across the Rest of the World
30 September 2014
Missed the news last month? Here is a quick overview of what happened in the staffing industry and the labour markets across Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and the Americas. Browse news by region and keep up to date with the latest financial reports, market trends and employment data.
17 September 2014
- Which firms make the Global 100
- Find out who tops the world ranking
- Who has joined the list and who has left
16 September 2014
- Data on the Malaysian Labour Market
- View of the marketplace
- Initial list of staffing providers
15 September 2014
- This summary provides excerpts from the full 2014 VMS & MSP Landscape Report
- 24 VMS providers and 25 MSPs participated in study
- Report contains our size estimates of global VMS and MSP markets