Select from the topics below to refine your search
22 September 2015
- Revenue in the 55 publicly traded staffing firms headquartered in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East & Africa (APAC/LatAm/MEA), rose by a median +12.9% during the second quarter compared with the same period last year. This compares with growth of +10.7% in 1Q15 and +11.9% in 4Q14.... More
15 September 2015
- Using an approved list of suppliers ranked as the most common supplier management strategy
- Sixty-three percent of buyers surveyed use a VMS, 64% use MSP
- VMS and MSP use was positively correlated with buyer size
14 September 2015
- This directory provides full records for over 45 staffing firms that provide staffing services to the Oil & Gas segment.
- Some firms provide services in just one market while others supply Oil & Gas workers in up to 50+ countries.
- All information was provided directly by the... More
11 September 2015
- 55 different staffing markets assessed across six Continents.
- Complex markets identified among both emerging and established staffing markets.
- Italy is ranked the most complex staffing market at the moment, followed by Brazil.
8 September 2015
- Compare the value proposition of SOW projects and managed services vs staff aug and outsourcing
- Understand the four common pricing models and type of engagement to which each is best suited
- Explore strategic considerations for pricing and sourcing of SOW projects and services
7 September 2015
- Which firms are the largest in the world
- How they break down by market share and geography
- Who has joined the list and who has left
1 September 2015
This report provides an overview of the compliance issues that contingent workforce buyers and foreign staffing providers should know when engaging and supplying temporary labour in Malaysia.
26 August 2015
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Leverage new techniques to help identify, engage and retain talent
- Duration approximately 1 hour
24 August 2015
- IT staffing buyers most often mentioned data/data scientist roles as difficult to recruit
- Engineering buyers named aerospace engineers most frequently
- Industrial buyers mentioned truck drivers most often
18 August 2015
- Average share of workers who are contingent was 19% among buyers surveyed
- Nearly half of buyers expected their contingent share to grow over next two years
- Median projected growth in number of contingent workers over next two years was 10%