Select from the topics below to refine your search
27 May 2015
- The Uruguayan market is small, but has attractive profit margins.
- The Uruguayan staffing market is estimated to be worth UYU X.X billion (USD XX million in 2014).
- Uruguay is a highly concentrated market, with a strong presence from XXX.
26 May 2015
Follow the four-step guide in our Global Risk Management Framework to better understand and deal with contingent workforce risk around the world.
22 May 2015
- Profile of four leading FMS providers
- The most in depth look at providers that exists
- Learn about industries served, metrics, market size, and technical functionalities
19 May 2015
With working time regulations never far from the headlines, this document provides a global overview taking into consideration maximum working hours, overtime pay, rest periods and break entitlements and holidays.
8 May 2015
Total Talent Management refers to an employer’s practice of routinely considering TOTAL TALENT when it comes to talent acquisition or management including hiring an employee, using a contingent worker, or even acquiring a robot, etc. This ground-breaking report conducted in partnership with ERE Media... More
1 May 2015
- Among 59 publicly traded staffing companies headquartered in Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa, 4Q14 revenue increased by a median 11.9%% year-over-year.
- Ninety percent experienced positive year-on-year revenue growth, up from 3Q14's 85%.
- Seventy-three percent reported... More
30 April 2015
- Overview of work migration policies of major staffing markets
- Includes Australia, the EU, Japan and the US
30 March 2015
- Our report lists the largest 25 Job Boards by 2014 annual revenue.
- The very largest Job Boards have an international presence and enjoy market leading positions in a number of countries
- The largest Job Board provider globally is Recruit, a Japanese HR company that also operates a number of important... More
26 March 2015
- SIA's own own methodology for evaluating the potential of each staffing market.
- We have assessed 55 different staffing markets across six Continents. Strong prospects were identified among both emerging and established staffing markets.
- Download a copy of the report as well as the... More
14 March 2015
- APAC/LatAm/MEA SISI ganed 1.7% in 2014
- Outperformed Euro SISI (-8.4%) and US SISI (+1.4%)