Select from the topics below to refine your search
19 May 2015
With working time regulations never far from the headlines, this document provides a global overview taking into consideration maximum working hours, overtime pay, rest periods and break entitlements and holidays.
8 May 2015
Total Talent Management refers to an employer’s practice of routinely considering TOTAL TALENT when it comes to talent acquisition or management including hiring an employee, using a contingent worker, or even acquiring a robot, etc. This ground-breaking report conducted in partnership with ERE Media... More
1 May 2015
- Among 59 publicly traded staffing companies headquartered in Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa, 4Q14 revenue increased by a median 11.9%% year-over-year.
- Ninety percent experienced positive year-on-year revenue growth, up from 3Q14's 85%.
- Seventy-three percent reported... More
30 April 2015
- Overview of work migration policies of major staffing markets
- Includes Australia, the EU, Japan and the US
30 March 2015
- Our report lists the largest 25 Job Boards by 2014 annual revenue.
- The very largest Job Boards have an international presence and enjoy market leading positions in a number of countries
- The largest Job Board provider globally is Recruit, a Japanese HR company that also operates a number of important... More
26 March 2015
- SIA's own own methodology for evaluating the potential of each staffing market.
- We have assessed 55 different staffing markets across six Continents. Strong prospects were identified among both emerging and established staffing markets.
- Download a copy of the report as well as the... More
14 March 2015
- APAC/LatAm/MEA SISI ganed 1.7% in 2014
- Outperformed Euro SISI (-8.4%) and US SISI (+1.4%)
10 March 2015
- Staffing Industry Analysts noted 17 publicly announced acquisitions of staffing firms across Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa in 2014.
10 March 2015
This insight provides an estimate of the size of the contingent market broken down by:
- Temporaries/Temporary Agency Workers (TAW)
- Other Temporaries
- Independent Contractors
- Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
5 March 2015
- Review of MSP structures in 20 staffing markets
- While there are certainly legal considerations to take into account, by structuring programmes in the correct way, they should not prevent programme managers from expanding programmes into any country they wish.
- There is no one-size-fits-all MSP... More