Ziv Tepman joined Staffing Industry Analysts in 2013. His coverage areas include industry benchmarking, market size estimates, survey research, data analytics, labor market trends, and technology in staffing. He has worked as an analyst in the economic consulting and high-tech industries. He holds a BA in economics and MS in management science and engineering, both from Stanford University.
5 October 2015
- Buyers most often chose candidate performance grading as a key metric
- Time-to-fill came in as a close second
24 September 2015
- Awareness of online staffing increased from 43% to 65%
- Use of online staffing spiked upward from 8% to 14%
- Fifty-eight percent of buyers were familiar with FMS
- Seven percent of buyers reported using FMS
15 September 2015
- Using an approved list of suppliers ranked as the most common supplier management strategy
- Sixty-three percent of buyers surveyed use a VMS, 64% use MSP
- VMS and MSP use was positively correlated with buyer size
24 August 2015
- IT staffing buyers most often mentioned data/data scientist roles as difficult to recruit
- Engineering buyers named aerospace engineers most frequently
- Industrial buyers mentioned truck drivers most often
18 August 2015
- Average share of workers who are contingent was 19% among buyers surveyed
- Nearly half of buyers expected their contingent share to grow over next two years
- Median projected growth in number of contingent workers over next two years was 10%
15 April 2015
Now that the US employer mandate to offer health insurance has taken effect, staffing firms and buyers of staffing services alike are assessing the effects. Have your costs increased?
22 August 2014
Key considerations before entering new healthcare staffing markets.
19 May 2014
Easy tools for benchmarking your staffing firm against your competitors.