Tony Gregoire is Director of Research, North America, at Staffing Industry Analysts. Tony is currently responsible for North American research for both Corporate Members and CWS Council Members. Tony is also responsible for several global reports, including the VMS and MSP Competitive Landscape and the Payrolling/IC Compliance Landscape Report.
Tony holds an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School and passed the CFA Level III exam.
13 February 2012
- Panel discussion of various approaches to running a CW program office
- See how other companies optimize quality, cost, efficiency, and risk
- Learn what has worked and what hasn't from experienced CW program managers
19 October 2011
The worsening economic outlook continues to put downward pressure on the stocks of staffing suppliers.
1 August 2011
- Panel of experts discusses innovative approaches to workforce planning
- See how other companies are projecting their hiring needs
- Learn more about scenario planning to deliver a workforce with the appropriate skill sets
4 May 2011
In our 2010 Contingent Buyer Survey, we asked respondents whether or not SOW (statement of work) consultants are incorporated into their contingent workforce program. More than one-third of respondents noted that such incorporation is in place today.
1 April 2011
On the bright side: Why a higher taxable wage base for SUTA might not be as bad as it seems.
8 February 2011
Watch the full webinar on demand
Analysis of temporary employment trends
Information on M&A activity and 2010 Buyer Survey results