Tony Gregoire is Director of Research, North America, at Staffing Industry Analysts. Tony is currently responsible for CWS Council Research, including the VMS and MSP Competitive Landscape Report and the Payrolling/IC Compliance Landscape Report. Prior responsibilities at SIA include the U.S. Staffing Industry Forecast and healthcare staffing coverage.
Tony holds an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School and passed the CFA Level III exam.
26 September 2012
- Leading VMS providers and MSPs evaluated along more than 200 features
- Evaluation categories include supplier management, sourcing, contract management, requisitions, reports, workflow, implementation, invoicing and others
- See which providers are more equipped for SOW-related requirements
13 September 2012
- Top VMS and MSP performers announced
- More than 20,000 buyers and more than 20,000 suppliers surveyed
- Buyers are generally modest promoters of VMS/MSP, suppliers staunch detractors
17 August 2012
- Tips for building an internally run CW program
- To mandate or not to mandate?
- What will your customers expect from your program?
17 August 2012
- Pros and cons of using internal recruiters vs. staffing agencies
- Examples of companies using internal recruiters
- How internal recruiting can fit in both simple and complex CW programs
3 August 2012
- Descriptions of six building blocks in creating a strategic workforce plan
- Actions you can take to align CW management with strategic WF planning
- Results of interviews with buyers, staffing suppliers, and VMS providers
2 July 2012
- $100 billion in global VMS/MSP spend accounted for in this study
- VMS and MSP markets continue to surge, but the rising tide is not lifting all boats
- MSP's gaining traction in statement-of-work services
20 June 2012
Every contingent workforce program needs to have a strong foundation on which to grow. Whether a company has an externally managed program supported by a third-party MSP (managed service provider) or an internally, company-staffed program, there are fundamental practices a program should establish.
20 June 2012
- 15 best practices for new contingent workforce programs
- Learn how to establish a strong program brand and create meaningful policies
- Supplier contracts and identifying rogue behavior also discussed
6 June 2012
Creating a request for proposal for a new vendor management system or a new managed service partner can be daunting. Staffing Industry Analysts has assembled RFP templates for both relationships, available to members of Staffing Industry Analysts’ CWS Council.
4 June 2012
- Template for issuing an RFP for a VMS provider
- Notes added for guidance
- Cut and paste as appropriate for building your own RFP