After leading SIA's North America Research & Editorial department for nearly a decade, Jon Osborne now focuses on strategic research projects and communication of company research to members via the monthly Staffing Industry Report webinar. Previously, he had a 15-year career in bank financial analysis and investor relations at Bank of America. He holds an M.B.A. and B.A. in economics from the University of Chicago.
18 December 2014
- Buyers asked to rate CW program on 4 measures
- Bigger programs typically more advanced
- Several management strategies correlated with sophistication
12 December 2014
- 95 Australia/NZ staffing firms share their opinions
- First-ever Staffing Industry Analysts' AUS/NZ staffing firm survey
- Benchmark measures, top priorities and 10-year plans
- Management compensation, top marketing and sales tactics
26 November 2014
- Staffing firms were asked to recommend their top two favorite vendors, and to explain their selection
- Four vendors received 20 or more recommendations, 25 additional received at least three
- Job boards and front office solutions platforms topped the list
21 November 2014
- Largest IT staffing markets
- How much is a typical IT gross margin for staffing?
- The size of the US temporary IT staffing market
31 October 2014
- 210 staffing firms reveal laws that concern them most
- 19 legal or regulatory concerns cited
- Regions covered: U.S., Europe, Australia/NZ
30 October 2014
- 21 networks and associations identified
- Report covers U.S., Europe and Australia/NZ
- Most commonly mentioned: ASA, APSCO, RSCA
25 September 2014
- Besides increased pay and benefits, what makes internal staffing firm workers happier?
- Median compensation for internal staffing firm workers.
- What incentives are most appreciated?
22 August 2014
- Fastest-growing healthcare staffing & talent engagement firms.
- 10 largest state healthcare staffing markets.
- U.S. healthcare staffing market size.
1 August 2014
- Share of staffing buyers using VMS as a function of company size
- Three-year moving average trend in VMS use
- Percent of business conducted through a VMS
19 May 2014
- MSP use among core staffing buyers.
- Staffing firms offering MSP vs. staffing firms offering RPO.
- RPO use among core staffing buyers