After leading SIA's North America Research & Editorial department for nearly a decade, Jon Osborne now focuses on strategic research projects and communication of company research to members via the monthly Staffing Industry Report webinar. Previously, he had a 15-year career in bank financial analysis and investor relations at Bank of America. He holds an M.B.A. and B.A. in economics from the University of Chicago.
16 March 2011
- What kinds of medical insurance do staffing firms offer temps?
- What occupations are most highly penetrated by temps?
- What is the percent of buyers willing to try a new staffing supplier?
14 March 2011
- The trend in U.S. private sector job openings vs. layoffs looking increasingly positive.
- 41 percent of staffing firms say their temp pay rates are "mostly dictated by staffing buyers."
- 72 percent of temps have returned to the same agency for another assignment.