After leading SIA's North America Research & Editorial department for nearly a decade, Jon Osborne now focuses on strategic research projects and communication of company research to members via the monthly Staffing Industry Report webinar. Previously, he had a 15-year career in bank financial analysis and investor relations at Bank of America. He holds an M.B.A. and B.A. in economics from the University of Chicago.
22 May 2013
You ask/we answer: What’s in Store for the Oﬃce/Clerical Segment?
24 April 2013
- Percent of firms interested in acquiring an RPO provider
- Percent of staffing firms offer RPO
- Staffing firms offering RPO tracked by revenue
- Percent of large buyers using RPO
25 February 2013
- What are staffing firm’s expctations on marketing/advertising spend?
- Which marketing tactic has the highest bang-to-buck return?
- How much does staffing spend on marketing compared to other industries?
25 November 2012
- Percent of staffing firms that have closed an acquisition in the last three years.
- Median purchase price/EBITDA reported in 2012 Staffing Industry Analysts staffing survey.
- Number of publicly announced North American staffing mergers and acquisitions, 2006-2012.
21 November 2012
When Should I Hire a Marketing Exec? Usually such executives are among the last to be added.
19 October 2012
- Computer sales have been booming for a quarter century, but the people who maintain and develop them are in ever short supply...
- Average IT unemployment rate
- Cumulative employment growth in IT vs. cumulative growth in total employment
19 October 2012
You Ask/ We Answer: Is VMS Use Still Growing?
27 September 2012
- World’s five highest paid staffing execs at public firms.
- When do staffing firms hire top execs?
- Where do staffing employees come from?
30 August 2012
- How big is healthcare temp staffing?
- What percentage of healthcare practitioner employment do large employers represent?
- Ambualtory services, the best U.S. employment market
28 July 2012
In this month’s “By the Numbers”
- How much annual revenue does a branch typically generate?
- At an IT staffing branch, it’s $7.6 million
- At an industrial staffing branch, it’s $3.1 million
See “By the Numbers” for more