Andrew Braswell is a Senior Research Analyst at Staffing Industry Analysts, covering the IT segment of temporary staffing, along with merger and acquisition activity in the sector and issues related to the Affordable Care Act. Prior to joining SIA in May 2013, he spent more than eight years in equity investment research, most recently as Director of Research for a boutique investment banking and advisory firm. Andrew has been a featured speaker for numerous conferences, presentations and media interviews, including CNBC’s Squawk Box. Earning his BBA from the University of Miami in 2002, Andrew majored in entrepreneurship and minored in English.
17 July 2015
- APAC/LatAm/MEA SISI gained 8.6% in 1H15
- Underperformed Euro SISI (+24.1%) and US SISI (+13.3%)
7 July 2015
SOW engagements represent an opportunity for staffing firms to build more consultative relationships with customers, differentiate their offerings and potentially enhance profitability.
19 June 2015
- What is driving the rise in SOW?
- How are the risks and opportunities different than staffing?
- Is this market a viable path to growth for your firm?
10 June 2015
In recent years, the annual caps for H-1B visas have been met within the first week the government begins accepting petitions for the visa. However, some may be gaming the system.
12 May 2015
Firms positioned well to tap market demand continue to prosper; others are scrambling to find their feet.
30 April 2015
- Overview of work migration policies of major staffing markets
- Includes Australia, the EU, Japan and the US
8 April 2015
IT staffing market in the US is anticipated to grow 7% in 2015 and 6% in 2016.
14 March 2015
- APAC/LatAm/MEA SISI ganed 1.7% in 2014
- Outperformed Euro SISI (-8.4%) and US SISI (+1.4%)
11 March 2015
IT staffing firms’ operating results for 4Q14 produced few surprises, but earnings calls yielded a few potential concerns.
11 February 2015
The H-1B filing season is nearing, and the cap could again be reached within one week. Here's more on the program.