Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
16 October 2014
- Our forecast for 2015
- (and the revised update for 2014)
- See which markets are doing best and worst
16 October 2014
- Lists the value of the global staffing market in 2013
- Understand which country and region is largest
- 25+ countries and 11 sectors measured in our analysis.
26 September 2014
Meet the 100 most influential people in European staffing. This list, compiled by Staffing Industry Analysts, includes those who have helped to shape the development of a market estimated to be worth (temp and perm) approximately €113 billion in 2013.
17 September 2014
- Which firms make the Global 100
- Find out who tops the world ranking
- Who has joined the list and who has left
16 September 2014
- Data on the Malaysian Labour Market
- View of the marketplace
- Initial list of staffing providers
4 September 2014
- A comprehensive directory of RPO providers
- Full data for 61 RPO firms around the world
- Additional List of 100+ providers
14 July 2014
- See details of an interesting report from ASETUC
- Including information on the rise of triangular employment relationships across Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Plus commentary from Menno Bart of Ciett
26 June 2014
- Launching our index for professional recruitment in Singapore, in collaboration with APSCo
- Also included is a selection of economic data for Singapore
- Infographics on the Singapore labour market from the local Ministry of Manpower
23 June 2014
This citation provides excellent sources for labour and migration statistics in Sri Lanka.
4 June 2014
- See the results of audience survey on the evolution of the contingent workforce
- Understand where there are skill shortages
- What strategies are being used to counteract these