Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
6 December 2013
This insight provides an estimate of the size of the contingent market broken down by:
- Temporaries/Temporary Agency Workers (TAW)
- Other Temporaries
- Independent Contactors
- Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
5 December 2013
This citation sets out the nature of the Japanese market, looks at the business structure of temporary staffing, and the relationship of GDP to staffing growth.
4 December 2013
This citation looks at the level of proficiency in literacy, numeracy and problem solving in technology‑rich environments for the world's key staffing markets.
3 December 2013
Citation on skills shortages in South America, covering Brazil, Mexico, Chile and Colombia.
2 December 2013
See the trends suggested by:
11 October 2013
Understand where you can find statistics on the:
- Number of agencies
- Internal staff
- Permanent, fixed-term contract and casual employees.
10 October 2013
- See the median compensation for European executives
- Understand who is best remunerated
- Compare increases in total compensation with revenue and market capitalisation
7 October 2013
- Find out who tops the world rankings
- Where your company or supplier is compared to the competition
- See newly listed firms from Australia, Italy, Ireland, Japan, the UK and USA
28 August 2013
Key Findings include:
The size of the global staffing market.
A breakdown of the 40 of the most important countries
Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent services.
23 July 2013
A list of data sources for Colombia including:
- Academic resources, applicable government departments
- Laws and regulations, contingent workforce market data
- Trade associations and other organisations